Essential oils have become essential skin care products in many people's daily lives. Many readers are asking how to use essential oils for skin care? Today SFextract botanical oils supplier will tell you the correct usage.
1. Humidifier incense method: directly add 5 to 8 drops of plant essential oil to the water tank of the humidifier, so that the essential oil molecules can be diffused into the air with the water mist during the operation of the humidifier.
2. Aromatherapy method of heater: Dip a cotton ball with essential oil, and then place it in a place where the heater emits hot air (or cold air). In this way, the essential oil molecules are diffused in the air.
3. Candle aromatherapy: choose a candle holder you like, and then add 5 to 6 drops of essential oil to the candle. During the burning process of the candle, the essential oil molecules can be released, which is both beautiful and romantic.
4. Aromatherapy lamp method: You can choose an aromatherapy lamp you like, and then drop 5 to 6 drops of essential oil into a container filled with 8 points of water. This method does not require heating, but only needs to be plugged in, which is more convenient.
During the massage, the blood circulation of the body can be accelerated and the toxins can be excreted from the body. Dilute 3 to 4 drops of essential oil with 3 to 4ml of base oil and apply directly to the face, head, neck and shoulders or other parts of the body and massage.
Add 3 to 5 drops of essential oil to 1L of hot water, then cover the towel over the water basin. When the hot air goes up through the towel, face the mouth of the basin and inhale the hot air of the essential oil, which is beneficial to the health of the respiratory tract.
4. The essential oil mouthwash method
Add 2 to 3 drops of essential oil into a glass of water, stir well, rinse your throat for 10 seconds, then spit it out, repeat until the whole glass of water is used up, rinse your mouth with essential oils every day to keep your breath fresh, protect your teeth, and reduce laryngitis. Common essential oils: tea tree, lavender, peppermint. When you have a toothache, take a drop of cinnamon, without diluting, directly point the toothache with a cotton swab to relieve the toothache.
5. Essential oil scraping method
After mixing pure plant essential oil or compound essential oil with base oil, apply it to the acupuncture points, and then scrape it with a scraper. It is recommended to consult a professional aromatherapy therapist.
6. Skin care essential oil according to the application method
Put 3 to 6 drops of essential oil into a basin of cold water or hot water, stir well, put in a towel, wring it dry, apply it directly on the face or other parts of the body, gently press the towel with both hands, Press the essential oil moisture from the towel into the skin for about 3 to 5 minutes.
7. Skin care essential oil foot bath hand bath
Prepare a pot of warm water, add 5 to 6 drops of essential oil, and then soak your feet or hands in the pot for about 10 minutes to treat muscle soreness and promote blood circulation. Adding rose oil to hand care can make the skin moisturizing, the effect is better in autumn and winter.
8. Skin care essential oil aromatherapy bath method
Before starting to bathe, close the doors and windows, add essential oils to the water, or add milk, stir well, and then take a bath.