The main ingredient of Ganoderma spore oil capsules is Ganoderma spore oil. So, what are the effects and functions of Ganoderma spore oil? The following is a detailed introduction to the efficacy and role of Ganoderma spore oil. For more functional food oem from Kaiping, wholesale functional ingredient company in China, please contact us by email.
The role and efficacy of Ganoderma lucidum have been being explored and excavated. Ganoderma spore oil is an active ingredient extracted from Ganoderma lucidum spores. What are the effects and characteristics?
1. Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide in Ganoderma spore oil enhances the immune function of the body, has a significant and direct anti-tumor effect, can inhibit tumor growth and metastasis, and has the effect of two-way regulation of immunity and liver protection.
2. The triterpenoid Ganoderma lucidum acid of reishi spore oil is mainly aimed at the specific cytotoxicity of tumor cells, directly killing the tumor cells, natural plant oils preventing the spread, until the tumor cells are eliminated.
3. Ganoderma spore oil in which organic germanium can induce the production of human body, activate the activity of NK cells and macrophages, and participate in immune regulation. Various alkaloids have anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects. and other effects.
4. Ganoderma lucidum spores oil combined with surgery, radiotherapy and chemotherapy: to promote postoperative recovery; to improve the sensitivity and tolerance of tumor patients to radiotherapy and chemotherapy, and to reduce leukopenia, loss of appetite, vomiting, hair loss and liver and kidney damage caused by radiotherapy and chemotherapy. toxic side effect.
5. Unsaturated fatty acids of Ganoderma spore oil: Nutrition oil has the functions of softening blood vessels, purifying blood and eliminating free radicals in cells.
6. Ganoderma spore oil can improve the quality of life of tumor patients (increase appetite, improve sleep, relieve pain, etc.), prolong life, relieve pain, and prevent tumor recurrence and metastasis.
7. Long-term consumption of Ganoderma spore oil has a diluting effect on stubborn freckles, ultraviolet sunburn, and chloasma caused by endocrine disorders, and has a good auxiliary and improving effect on skin redness, wrinkles, and sensitive constitution. Skin is naturally radiant.
8. The sterol in Ganoderma spore oil can effectively prevent arteriosclerosis. It can be used to improve the immunity of the body, enhance the efficacy of drugs and reduce the toxic and side effects caused by long-term medication for patients with chronic diseases such as cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, chronic hepatitis, and diabetes.
9. The lanostane series compounds in Ganoderma spore oil have the effect of inhibiting histamine, and have a good regulating effect on people with allergies and allergic constitutions.
10. The triterpenoid Ganoderma lucidum acid in Ganoderma spore oil can inhibit angiotensin converting enzyme and has the effect of lowering blood pressure; inhibit the absorption of cholesterol in food and the synthesis of cholesterol in the body, and play a role in lowering lipid; inhibit the excessive aggregation of platelets, to prevent the formation of thrombosis.