Reishi is known as the "immortal mushroom" in China and has been used in oriental medicine for more than 2,000 years. It has been regarded as a symbol of auspiciousness, wealth, beauty and longevity since ancient times. It is known as "Mesona" and "Seocho". Traditional Chinese medicine has long been regarded as a precious Chinese herbal medicine that nourishes and strengthens the body and strengthens the body. The reishi dual extract makes skin soft and elastic, helps maintain moisture in the stratum corneum of the skin, and has the ability to benignly regulate immune function.
The reishi extract powder is made by selecting the reishi, through solid-state fermentation, extracting its active ingredients, and dried and pulverizing. The quality of the reishi mushroom extract varies greatly due to the different raw materials and extraction processes used.
In terms of raw materials, the quality of the reishi mushroom extract extracted from the fruiting bodies of Basswood reishi with spore powder as the raw material is the best, the quality of the basswood reishi after harvesting the spore powder is second, and the quality of the reishi mushroom extract extracted from red reishi is poor; in terms of extraction process, the cost of alcohol extraction is higher than that of water extraction, and the quality is also better. Inquiry herbal extract wholesale!
1. Anticancer activity, improves immunity: The reishi mushroom extract modulates numerous components of the immune system, some of plant extract powders are believed to have significant antitumor properties.
2. Cardiovascular health: The reishi mushroom extract has mild to moderate platelet aggregation-reducing benefits, may improve cardiovascular health and is used in some cultures to improve memory and intelligence.
3. Hepatoprotective effects: Various polysaccharides in the reishi have strong anti-hepatotoxic properties, and reishi dual extracts have demonstrated hepatoprotective effects under chemically induced injuries in laboratory settings, including protection against the highly toxic and deadly substance carbon tetrachloride.
4. The reishi mushroom extract uses in nervous system supporting: The reishi is traditionally recommended by Chinese and Japanese herbalists for insomnia due to its "sleep-promoting elements". Long-term use can result in a significant promotion of slow-wave sleep.
5. The reishi mushroom extract uses in anti-aging: The ancient Chinese medical classic Shennong's Materia Medica records that the reishi can effectively enhance life energy (qi), increase thinking ability and prevent forgetfulness. It restores the body and intelligence, delays aging and enables humans to prolong life.